Sunday, October 23, 2011

dont leave me


I HOPE U NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN

i want to tell u about a boy who has become my first love and he who had destroyed my heart for the first time and now he appeared again in my life hoping i could right all of the offense  he was sorry and hoped that i would give him a second chance . .i am reluctant to give him a second chance and difficult i want to receive him back with clogged heart i tried to ask the opinion of my friend and the people who were close to me and they said just follow ur heart okayy ? 
a week i think about him and afraid to accept him back ! i think positively and make desicion according to conscience  , so all people deserve to be given a second chance ! i remembered the words of a brother who is considered close to him said that he still loves me and afraid to tell me for fear i did not accept him back , from there i even dare to make right decision so i do not regret later on . .
when i got him back he was very happy and excited that he could control his feelings , funny when see the reaction when he was but still afraid to love him as before , he did not expect that i will for him a second chance and forgive all his fault . .
posted present for u a second chance and i hope u will use this second chance as possible to reedem the errors of the past ! well now i see you changing more ang more appreciative of good , althought i do not believe you so badly but i was grateful because you change for me :)
so the only hope i do is help u change , do not always hurting women , appriciate those who love u and do not state he was in vain as long as he remains in front of u :')



MUHD FAIZIE AZZARI : " perhaps i too love , all that is with u because u made me means until i can not stay away , in each stepping i want u here until the end of my life , u are still be the best for me b ! i am afraid you leave me try looking for love other than that i gave love and i fear u break my heart made me for hurt  and the state will never be sorry " i hope you understand what i tried express on u b :')


No comments:

Post a Comment